Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Featured Seeing Spots

Apparently lots of card makers were seeing spots this week! There were so many amazing projects linked up that it was hard to narrow down my favorites.  Here are three totally different cards that caught my eye.








Beautiful creations ladies! Congrats on being featured this week.  Now you can feel free to grab our Featured Button from the side bar and post it on your blog! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a really fun challenge from Jan.

Have a blessed and creative week everyone!   Joanne xo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your features! I am honoured and thrilled and will display your badge proudly! Congrats to the other features as well, gorgeous makes by all! See you again soon. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I love them all, but that cow card is the BEST!!! I heart cows :) Congratulations ladies!

    ReplyDelete