Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Challenge #254 - Cork

Cork is such an interesting item to work with when crafting, so for this week's challenge I would like to see some cork creations!

This is a card I created using a cork sheet and a Tim Holtz die.


I used a second Tim Holtz die to cut the flower and then I added a gorgeous pearl flower for a beautiful layered look.  The corrugated paper as my background was a perfect compliment to the textured feel of the cork.

Lastly, I created the card holder using an actual cork from a bottle of wine! Nothing goes to waste with just a little creativity.

Be sure to visit the DT blogs for more inspiration and then show us what you create using cork. Just link up your project below and then check back on Tuesday to see our Featured projects! Have a fabulous week :)

Joanne xo


2 comments:

  1. I love cork sheets! They are so easy to use. Love the earthy feel of your card, Joanne! I'll be sure to visit the rest of the DT's projects later today. :)

    ReplyDelete