Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Challenge #224 - Pocket

Happy Wednesday to everyone! Joanne here with another fun challenge for you.  This week I would like to see a pocket on your creation.

This is my inspiration for you.


I created the background for my card using two different pattern papers that I stitched to some cardstock.  Then I added a pocket that I had in my wagon from Simple Stories Sn@p! Collection.  Next I created a tag using some paper with the words "You Are Awesome" printed on it, a plastic ring and some ribbon.  As a finishing touch, I added a rub-on arrow and an epoxy dot. 

Now it's your turn!  Show us a pocket on a card, layout or project.  Just link up your creation below and we will be sure to visit your blog.

Plus, don't forget to stop by each of the Girlfriend's blogs to see their designs for this challenge!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome pocket card...love the little bag you used for your pocket and all the pretty details!!!

    ReplyDelete