Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Challenge#37 - Use a Tree on your Project

Happy Wednesday! This weeks Challenge on Little Red Wagon is to use a Tree somewhere on your project. I made this altered picture frame a while ago and I hand quilted the Trees from some Fabric I had in my stash!

I picked up this frame at the Dollar store and I added a little dimension to the hill by pop dotting the top layer from the other one! The sentiment is a Cornish stamp that I stamped on top of one the clouds that I hand cut out and pop dotted off the patterned as well.

I am looking forward to lots of inspiration of Trees!

Remember to check out the projects from the other Girlfriends and link up your projects below!





15 comments:

  1. I totally love this! I should have grabbed it when I had the chance (lol)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous!!!! I love those quilted trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls, mines a tree stump hope that still counts lol,your creations are gorgeous, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your altered frame project ... those trees rock!

    Thanks for a fun challenge, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your sample!! What a fun challenge!! Thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great challenge and fabulous cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your quilted trees great challenge
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge! Thanks for the chance and for taking the time to visit my card:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge, love the DT cards.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is my TREE ...I really like using trees

    ReplyDelete
  11. had'nt used this stamp till now so thank you for the opertunity and enjoyed trying the pro-markers to colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did create but think I missed the deadline this week...Ooooops! Thought I'd link up anyway. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete