Monday, March 8, 2010

Warm & Fuzzies

This weeks entries were spectacular and these are the ones that made me feel extra warm & fuzzy!

Laura - Scrappin' Around the Clock

Darsie - Crafting with Darsie

Irit - Irit Shalom's Designs

Sam - Scrapping Memories

Peri - Stuff

Deanne - Am I A Scrap Addict?

Chris V - Easily Amused



If your card was featured this week, be sure to grab the Featured Button from our side bar and proudly display it on your blog! Be sure to check back tomorrow to see what our next challenge is:)

6 comments:

  1. oh... everyone did such a wonderful job! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card, and thanks for challenging me to use felt, I really think that button makes the card and you are the ones that got me to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job ladies! Your creations were awesome!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow Carolyn, these are beautiful felty creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my little pink bag - it was such fun to make! Well done everyone - such brilliant creations.
    Hugs
    Peri x

    ReplyDelete